Hair Regrowth Treatment
Regaine® is for men with hair loss or thinning hair at the top of the head (vertex) as shown.
Regaine® is more likely to work in men with the following range of thinning hair or hair loss.
If your hair loss is greater than the level shown above, Regaine® is less likely to work.
4 x 60mL
Adults 18-65 years of age: Apply 1mL in the morning and at night onto dry scalp in the hair loss area. Do not use more. Do not use on other parts of the body. After each use, screw the dropper to the bottle. Tighten to engage child resistant closure and push the over cap on. Read the package insert for detailed directions for use. Continued use is necessary to increase and maintain hair re-growth, or hair loss will begin again. It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Regaine® for at least 4 months before you see results.
Do not use if
- you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- you are under 18 years or over 65 years of age
- you do not have a family history of hair loss
- you have patchy, and/or sudden or unexplained hair loss
- you have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- you use other medicines on the scalp
- you are a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask a doctor before use if you have any heart problems
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms occur
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
While using this product
- a temporary increase in hair shedding may occur within the first 2-6 weeks of treatment.
For external use only. Do not take orally. Avoid contact with eyes.
Contains 31.58%v/v Alcohol.
Each mL of solution contains minoxidil 50mg, ethanol, propylene glycol and purified water.
Hereditary Hair Loss
Height: 15.2 CMmm, Width: 13.7 CMmm, Depth: 6.6 CMmm, Weight: 0.38 KGg